Exposing the Big Lie About “Overpaid” Public Employees
A new study reveals that state and local workers in Wisconsin and Ohio are already making significantly less pay and benefits than private sector employees with the same qualifications and traits doing similar jobs. Source: Economic Policy Institute
- Michigan Lawmakers Push “Right to Work” – But Only for Public School Employees
- New Jersey Assembly Votes to Strip Public Employees of Rights
- Are Public Schools Unfairly Blamed for America’s Economic Woes?
- When the Media Asks “Are Teachers Overpaid?” Educators Ask “Are They Crazy?”
- Must Reads – Private Money in Public Schools