Resources for Students with Diverse Learning Needs Should be Highest Priority According to Teachers
Ninety-one percent of U.S. public school teachers ” believe that schools are not doing enough to prepare students with diverse learning needs for success after high school,” according to this years annual MetLife Survey of the American Teacher. Source: Education Week Teacher
- Groups Says Research Has Failed to Meet Needs of Diverse API Students
- MetLife Survey: Resources, Collaboration Key
- Survey: Teacher Job Satisfaction Drops to New Low
- Should Teachers Be Allowed to ‘Friend’ Students on Facebook?
- Schools Consider Policies for Teachers and Students on Facebook and Twitter