Labor-Management Conference: Collaborating to Transform the Teaching Profession – May 23-24
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education together with NEA, the Council of Chief State School Officers and others, the 2012 Labor-Mangement Conference will focus on improving student achievement by increasing the stature of the teaching profession and the number of highly effective teachers in our nation’s schools. Visit NEA.org for more information.
- Labor Management Conference Focuses on Elevating the Teaching Profession
- Labor-Management Conference
- Education Leaders Embrace Universal Principles to Transform Teaching Profession
- Van Roekel Announces Plan to Strengthen Teaching Profession
- New Report Shows Labor-Management Collaboration Transforming Schools