Louisiana Voucher Program Ruled Unconstitutional
Gov. Bobby Jindal’s voucher program was struck down by Judge Timothy Kelley of State District Court, who ruled that the way in which the state finances the program violates the state Constitution, as it relies on money intended in “plain and unambiguous” terms solely for public schools. Source: New York Times
- Louisiana Voucher Program Includes Schools That Teach Creationism, Reject Evolution
- Court to Decide on Constitutionality of Louisiana Voucher Program
- Does the Nation’s Largest Voucher Program Use Public Money to Support Religion?
- Nation’s Largest Urban School Voucher Program Doesn’t Produce Better Results than Public Schools
- Christie’s Education Cuts Unconstitutional