Why Teachers Worry About Students’ Online Research Skills
A Pew survey shows teachers are concerned about students’ ability to find credible information online. While 77 percent of Advanced Placement and National Writing Project instructors agree that the Internet and available search tools have had a “mostly positive” effect on student research, 87 percent say the same tools can easily distract students and contribute to shorter attention spans. Source: EdTech
- Can Google Help Students Master the Art of Online Search?
- Groups Says Research Has Failed to Meet Needs of Diverse API Students
- Facilitating Students’ Social and Emotional Skills Through Technology
- Ways Teachers Can Bring 21st Century Skills Into High Schools
- Research: Spread of Smart Phones Leads to Rampant Cheating