Slideshow: NEA Members Speak Out for Quality and Equity in Higher Education
By Mary Ellen Flannery
This week is Campus Equity Week and NEA called on all of its members to speak up, organize, and work together to change the working conditions for the benefit of faculty and students across the country. Here are just a few of the activities educators participated in to show their support.
- Campus Equity Week: Help Improve Adjunct Faculty Working Conditions
- Is Higher Education Propping Up White Privilege?
- What’s Happening to Public Higher Education in the District of Columbia?
- Is the U.S. Falling Behind in Higher Education?
- Americans Value Higher Education but Question Its Quality, National Survey Finds