The school year has started and you are successfully balancing learning while teaching and implementing routines with your students. Now it’s time to begin to organize and prepare for parent-teacher conferences.
This training provides beginning teachers with tips on how to conduct parent-teacher conferences that will communicate student academic progress as well as strengthen relationships with parents and guardians.
We cover techniques for discussing a student’s academic progress and other learning needs with parents and guardians.
Learn from our panel of professional practice experts, and find out what you should be focusing on before, during, and after your parent-teacher conferences.
- Freebie: Parent Teacher Conference Pack (PPT)
- How I Like to Learn (PDF)
- Nailing Your First Parent-Teacher Conference (PPT)
- Must-Have Forms for Parent-Teacher Conferences (PPT)
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Kit 1 (PDF)
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Kit 2 (PDF)
Have any of your own advice on conducting successful parent-teacher conferences? Share it in the comments!